Monday, April 7, 2008

Spongebob Bukkake

It had been a weird night already. I met a girl, a cute girl who was sexy in an unobtrusive way…wait, let me start over. She was cute, the kind of cute that was not obviously sexy but achieved the same effect. She was a mulatto, half black, half white; she had to tell me because I couldn’t figure out what she was. She had a wild mane of black hair, and skin the color of , well, coffee with milk and sugar. She had a great rack, especially for a chick who was 5’6". She was wearing a low-cut top and a miniskirt with open-toed shoes. Her legs were gorgeous, so were her feet. She was 42-24-38 and had one of those bubbly personalities, the kind of person you call an idiot if you don’t like them. Anyway, I was not really in the mood for a girl, but she took a liking to me. So, I had a buzz going and she was cute, so I talked to her. Turns out she loves football and watched every one of my games. A true Rutgers football fan, who would have thought they existed? We only win because of me. Anyway, She asked me eventually if I wanted to go back to her place and watch scouting films for Penn State. "Uuhhh sure." Man she was really into football.
She lived in a apartment on Commercial Ave.; ghetto, but comfortable. I didn’t think she actually had the tapes, but I was curios to see what exactly she would show me. Sure enough she had scouting tapes of Penn Sate football…last season’s reports, but impressive all the same. She had a really kiddy room with anime posters on the walls, and some SpongeBob Squarepants bedsheets. I was watching the tapes; a guy named Michael Leo has been a pain in my ass these last two years; when she comes in wearing a little pair of shorts and a wife beater. She snuggles up to me and proceeds to tell me about how they are vulnerable to blitzing, and to run when they show a nickel package. I don’t know about you, but girls talking about blitzes and screen passes gets me really horny. Of course she noticed, (when you’re as big as I am it’s hard to not notice) and made her move. Susan, her name was Susan, put one of her gorgeous brown legs over mine and said "Johnny, I have to admit I had ulterior motive for bringing you up here." I smiled and started to take off my shirt, "Lemme guess, you where hoping that I would do it to you? Well you’re wish is my command." I pulled down her shorts and she let out a little squeal of delight as I set to work on her little coffee colored pussy, (which, incidentally, didn’t taste like coffee, but damn sure was sweet). Her panting and squealing and giggling (?!?) turned me on more than I thought possible. I had to finish her off fast so I could let her get to work on me. One of the advantages of being a super hero and having super speed is you can move your tongue faster than a vibrator. When she came she wrapped her thighs around my neck so tight I thought I was gonna choke. When I pulled out my dick she didn’t look surprised at all. "A little bigger than I thought it would be", she said, "but I can handle it." She wrapped her mouth around the head and went to work. She seemed silly and girly before, but now she was all business. She worked the shaft like a pro, using all that giggly energy for a good purpose. She was not as good as say, Straight Girl, but for a non-superhero she sucked good dick. Ten minutes later she showed no signs of slowing down, but I had had enough. I gave her warning enough that I was gonna cum, but she seemed to want it. She jerked me off with her right hand and coaxed the cum out of my balls with her left hand. Her big tits swung back and forth from all of the effort she was putting into me. The first blast filled her mouth, the second coated her beautiful juggs, and the third went right in Spongebob’s eye.
After she managed to choke down my load, and I recovered from the great fucking orgasm she brought me to, our eyes met. We shared a moment of mutual satisfaction, then we both looked down at him at the same time. SpongeBob Squarepants with cum in his eye. And we laughed…we laughed for a very long time.

No comments: