Monday, April 7, 2008

The Good Student, Part 2

My phone rang around 7 o clock on Wednesday night. It was my best friend Jen. She is a crazy girl, and very experienced with boys, but she’s always been good to me . For instance, she has a few boys that she keeps around more or less as pets. They do her bidding, and the ones that are very good she will let do stuff to her. She always says I need to be more adventurous and open-minded, but that was never really my thing. She has a dirty mouth, and I always use the proper words for things. She gives me a dirty look whenever I say “penis” or “vagina”. “Christine”, she says, “it’s cock and cunt. What are you, 12?” I just look down when she says things like that. I wish I could be more confident and outgoing as she is, but she knows as well as I do how traditional Filipino families are, and I am a product of that. “That’s no excuse”, she says, “I am a product of that too. Look, I’ll be by to pick you up at 8. Dress up, we’re going to go out tonight, but first we’re going to stop by my friend’s house. His name is Johnny, and he will help you learn how to loosen up.” I didn’t like the sound of that at all, but I have to admit that I was intrigued. “Ok, I’ll be ready.”

I put on my 7 For All Mankind jeans and my 4 inch Manolo heels. I don’t know if I looked sexy, but I felt sexy, and that would have to be good enough. Jen pulled up right on time in her new Eclipse and we drove over to one of the new dorms on College Ave. We got in the elevator and she put in a special code to go to the penthouse. I started to wonder exactly who this “Johnny” person was. “It’s Johnny Taurus” she said quite casually. My heart nearly stopped. The big, black, gorgeous, sexy football hero Johnny Taurus? “Jen! You didn’t tell me we were going to see HIM! I WOULD HAVE DRESSED BETTER!” Jen just leaned against the wall in the elevator and brushed the hair out of her eyes. “Christine, calm down. You look fine. You need to be taught a lesson, and John is going to help you learn. Don’t you trust me?” I calmed down a little and looked at her. “Yes, I trust you. I just wish you had told me.” She stood up straight and arched her back in a cat-like way. “If I had told you, you would have chickened out. Now come on, we’re here.”

His apartment was wonderful to say the least. It was no regular dorm room; it took up the whole top floor of the building. It had a huge living room with the kitchen off to the right, and the bedrooms in the back. Christine made her way to the back and told me to make myself comfortable. I sat down on a love seat across from one of the big couches and checked my makeup. I don’t know why she brought me along for this. Jen is much prettier than me. What would Johnny want with me if she is here? Eventually they came out together, Jen looking very smug. Johnny looked sexier than I imagined him to. I had always had a thing for Black guys, but I was always too shy to do anything bout it. He wore a wife beater which showcased his big, strong arms and wide muscular chest. He wore black jeans and no shoes. His skin was a delicious shade of dark brown, and his smile… well, his smile just made me warm all over. I couldn’t believe that I was sitting here in the company of the sexiest man I had ever seen. I was reacting like a little girl with her first crush. I had to pull myself together so I wouldn’t look like a total idiot in front of this man. He came over and sat next to me instead of Jen, which shocked me. He put his arm around me and said “You’re right, Jen. She is cute. But are you sure she’s up to this? She looks really nervous.” I sat up straight and glared at him. “No! I am not scared. I was just surprised to see you, that’s all.” As nervous as I was, my pride would not let me show it. I snuggled up against him and said “So, what are you supposed to be teaching me?” with all of the fake bravado I could muster. Johnny leaned over and whispered into my ear, “This”. All of the air rushed out if my body and he gently kissed and sucked on my neck. Suddenly, breathing became difficult.

Then, Jen did something I’ve never seen her do before; she opened up her blouse and started to rub her breasts. “Christine, take his shirt off.” I felt myself turning a deep shade of red. This wonderful, beautiful man was kissing my neck-- and, where were his hands going -- and my best friend was watching us and enjoying herself! “Christine, take his shirt off and rub your hands over his chest now! Do you want me to make him stop?’ I was breathless but I managed to say, “No… No, I don’t want him to stop. Please don’t stop.” Jen then took her bra off and was brazenly playing with her nipples. “If you haven’t realized yet Chris, I’m in charge here. You and Johnny are performing for my amusement. Do what I say or I make Johnny stop. And I know you don’t want that, do you?” At this point, Johnny had one hand on my left breast and his other down my pants. My hands ran up and down Johnny’s rock-hard chest and took his shirt off. It was as if they were acting in their own. All of it seemed like I was out of my mind, in a dream. But I did not want it to end, no matter how strange I knew I would feel about it later.

I did what Jen said. Johnny’s hand worked expertly on my clit. I could not believe how wet I was, I had already soaked my panties, and he had just started. I moaned as much as I could, but it was hard to breathe with the waves of pleasure that I was experiencing. I could not believe what I was doing but I was so turned on, I couldn’t stop. Johnny was rough with me but I felt so safe with him. I let him do whatever he wanted to me. I wanted him to use me for his own pleasure. God, what was happening to me?! His other hand twisted and tweaked my dark brown nipples, raising them to a hardness that could cut glass. He slipped a finger easily into my hole and I gasped for air. “Jen, I don’t know if I should do this anymore. This girl isn’t breathing!” I scratched my nails into his chest with surprising fierceness and said, “No, no, don’t stop. I’m fine.” Christine was ready to put forth a new set of orders.

“No she isn’t going to stop Johnny she’s just getting started. Chris, pull out his cock and suck him.” My eyes grew wide. “You want me to what? I can’t suck his penis, at least not in front of you.” Jen gave me a harsh look and said, “No, you won’t suck his penis. I want you to put his big black cock in your mouth until he blows his load down your throat. Do you understand?” I didn’t have much willpower left at this point after what Johnny was doing to my… pussy. I ran my fingers over his washboard abs and into his pants. What I found there was marvelous to say the least. His pe… cock was beautiful. It was 10 inches already, and he wasn’t fully hard yet. “I can’t swallow all of this, but I’ll try”, I said as I ran both hands up and down his shaft. I was hypnotized by the monster I had pulled from his pants. Johnny laid back, ready to enjoy the ride. “That’s okay, baby. You just do you best and everything else will take care of itself. You want to, don’t you?” I was overcome with want, “Yes. God, yes.” Jen interjected, “Yes what, Chris? What do you want to do? I want to hear you say it.” I hesitated, and then I gathered myself and said “I want to suck his cock. I want his big, black cock in my mouth. Can I, Jen?” Jen smiled a wide smile and said “You always were a fast learner, Chris. Yes, you may suck his cock.”

I was suddenly glad I had a wide mouth as I let his cock slide between my lips. To my own surprise, I gobbled it down hungrily, stuffing myself with as much as I could handle. I tasted and savored his hot tool in my mouth, then pulled it up and slid down again. Soon I was bobbing my head up and down like a woman possessed. My saliva ran down over my hand. I couldn’t believe I was drooling so much over this man’s cock that it formed a little puddle on his stomach. I couldn’t get enough. I ran my tongue up and down the sensitive underside of his dick, never stopping jerking him off with both hands. There was a fire deep inside me that wanted to please this man as fast as possible. I wanted to receive my reward as soon as I could, in my mouth and all over my face. “Jen, can he cum in my mouth and on my face? Please?” I also was surprised at how fast a learner I had been. Part of what scared me and fascinated me about all this was how much I enjoyed performing for my best friend, taking direction from her and asking for permission to do by far the most perverse things that I had ever done in my life. Maybe that’s why I enjoyed doing it. I wasn’t in control. I had never been a normal, submissive Asian girl, but here I was-- blowing a black guy I just met for my friend’s amusement. I loved every minute of it.
Jen now had her skirt around her waste and was playing with her clit, her other had still rubbing and kneading her breasts. Her pussy was as wet as mine and that made me even more excited. The idea that I was sexy and that I turned her on made me feel… I don’t even know how to describe it. Whatever the feeling was, it ended up being good for Johnny as I put even more effort into the blow job I was giving him. If I had an audience, I wanted to do my best to put on a good performance. I put his cock back into my mouth and sucked as hard as I could. In no time at all he gave me my reward for a job well done. The first wave filled my mouth just by itself, so I pulled his cock out of my mouth and let him wash me down with the rest of his hot seed. It felt so good. I let the last bit drip onto my own breasts. I had never felt the sense of satisfaction that I did from seeing the look of serenity that I had put on Johnny’s face. He looked so peaceful, like a big, Black, spent angel. I looked over at Jen and she was suddenly right next to me. “You’re a good girl, Christine. Here, let me clean you up.” I sat there frozen as she licked the cum off of my face and breasts. My body tingled and shuddered; I didn’t know what to do. I was never interested in girls sexually, but this… felt wonderful. My vagina was on fire. I needed him inside me desperately. “Jen, Jen, please? Can he fuck me? I need him to fuck me!” I could barely breathe, my lust was making it hard to do anything. Jen finished swallowing the last of Johnny’s cum that she had sucked off of my nipples and said, “You have been a good girl.” She looked towards Johnny and said, “Fuck her like you fucked me.”

Wordlessly, Johnny picked me up and placed me on the couch, spreading my legs as far apart as they would go. Amazingly, he was still hard as steel, and he aimed that weapon of his at my dripping hole (when did I start to think in such dirty language?). He pushed into me slowly, and I wrapped my legs around his back, pulling him inside me. Sensing my urgency, he started to fuck me hard and fast. My wetness made all sorts of obscene sucking and squishing noises as he dove in and out of me. Things came out of my mouth that I never thought I would hear myself say. “Oh, goddamit! Yes, fuck the shit out of me you big, black motherfucker!” I haven’t sworn like that before or since. He pushed my legs back so far that my feet were flat against the back of the couch. I was completely open, and I needed to be in order to accept all that he was giving me. After what felt like hours and at least 5 orgasms later, my mind reeled from what was happening. I started to hope that he was close to coming, because I really wasn’t sure how much more my mind and body could take of this. “Johnny, please cum, please, I can’t take any more, I want more of your hot cum in my mouth!” For the first time in a while, I remembered that Jen was there, and I looked over to see what she was doing. She now had four fingers of one hand inside of her, and the other hand was vigorously rubbing her clit. She looked quite disheveled and sweaty, as if she had cum several times herself. “Yeah, Johnny. You’ve fucked her enough. Be a good boy and shoot a big, hot bunch of spooge in her mouth. And when he does, Chris, hold it in your mouth until I say you can swallow.” Johnny and I both nodded as he increased his pace. I was on the verge of sensory overload; my nerves were shot from the intense pleasure I had experienced, and I felt woozy. Suddenly he pulled out and put his cock right in my face. I was not so out of it that I didn’t know what to do then. I put the head right between my lips and welcomed his cum into my mouth yet again. This time I tried to hold it but it was far too much; a lot of it ran down my chin back onto my breasts. When he was done he collapsed onto the couch, and Jen was immediately right next to me. Her hair was down and she was half naked. “Kiss me.” she said, not in a commanding tone, but in the same breathless needing way that I had begged Johnny to fuck me. Without thinking I put my mouth to hers and we shared in the creamy dessert that Johnny had given me. As our tongues played together she sucked his cum from my mouth and swallowed it. When it was all gone we separated, a thin slimy trail of … a lot of stuff hanging between our lips. As she wiped her face off she said “Now tell me, don’t you feel loosened up?” I had so much to process in my head. So much had happened and I had learned more about myself

in the last 2 hours than a long damn time. “Jen”, I said, “If all of your lessons are like that, then you can consider me to be your best student from now on.”

No comments: