Monday, April 7, 2008

The Good Student, Part 1

I was in Bio class, a class that bores me nearly to violence. It’s not that Biology is a boring subject in general, but is incredibly boring for me. In the course of oh, say, a 4 month semester, I usually break 80% of my bones, get shot in all of my major organs, and sustain fatal injuries to everything else. Consequently I am intimately familiar with the human body and all of the injuries it can sustain. It’s like when you own a shitty car, you become an amateur mechanic because of all the stuff that breaks on your shitty car. There’s very little else I can learn from this fat professor who smells faintly of Drakkar Noir. I usually pass time in class by making up little stories about what his social life must be like and the awfully inept, awkward dates he goes on. Whatever other time I had to kill in class I spent flirting with the prettier girls in the class. Eventually though, you run out of girls, and I make a practice of not sleeping with any random girls I meet in class more than twice. The problem now was that it was late in the semester and I had pretty much exhausted my options.
There was one girl I hadn’t talked to yet, but it was more because she was not my type. She was one of those quiet little Asian girls who never make waves, does what she’s told, and gets an A all the time. Not my type at all…I like girls who have the potential for wildness, who can get me going. There’s a certain excitement from corrupting innocent good girls, but I was afraid I would be just too much work to do for this girl. She was pretty enough by far…dark yellow skin like gold…Filipino I think, and deep soulful eyes, nearly black, lurking behind surprisingly modern frames. She dressed the way she should, generic, but neat. As I observed her taking notes (missing all of said notes in the process) I noticed the slight swell of her breasts, which produced a slight swell in my pants in response. “Hell, who am I to argue with my dick, I thought, “if she is good enough for him, she’s good enough for me.” The next step was how to bed the beauty; most quiet little good girls are scared to death of a big black guy like me, and my big black…well, you know. But it couldn’t hurt to give it a try. Hell I had nothing better to do tonight.
After class I approached her and asked if she could help me study for the final. "Oh hi, you’re Johnny Taurus right? The football player?" Again my reputation preceded me. Maybe she was a fan, which would make things easier. "Yeah that’s me, and you are?"
She blushed ever so slightly and looked away. It was perhaps the cutest thing I had ever seen in my life. "Oh, my name is Jen. I watch you at the games. I had always wanted to talk to you but I never thought I would I considered myself lucky to just be in class with you."
Ah, hero worship never, ever gets old. This may be easier than I thought. "Well, Jen, I guess you wouldn’t mind helping me study for the final then huh? I just don’t get this Bio stuff, and I couldn’t help but notice how smart you are." She blushed harder and avoided my eyes, but her joy was palpable. "Oh I do my best. I mean, if you think you need help, I think I could help you. Are you busy tonight?"
She’s on the hook, now to reel her in. "No baby, I have nothing to do but spend time with you. And study, you know?" Now the smile…they can never resist the smile. Our eyes met for the first time and she looked like she was going to cum right then. "O-OK, 8 then. I have to go now, but come to my room, Quad s house 21, room 12. Come at 7 OK? I will see you then." She trotted off like she had just won the lottery. Little did I know that it was I who had hit the jackpot.
***
Around 6:50 pm that evening (I’ve found that Asian girls like it when you’re early) I called my good little Filipino girls number, and she came right down to let me in. She was wearing a surprisingly short skirt that I had never seen before. Her legs were tan and toned, incredibly sexy and powerful. I think she caught me staring at her ass as she climbed the stares, but she did not let on, which is nice because she would have also caught me drooling. If her legs were sexy her ass was beyond lust-inducing. I made a mental note to always do what my penis tells me, even if it seems at the outset to be an revoltingly stupid idea. She was wearing a RU Football shirt which hung daintily over her perky breasts and hard nipples. When we got to her room she was listening to naughty-girl music, namely TLC’s "Red Light Special". I put my books down and surveyed her room…there were far more pictures of half naked men then I would have originally suspected. I sat down as she busied herself in the closet with something. "Make yourself at home Johnny, I just need to get some study aids out." I sat down and looked at her computer desktop; more naked men. There were candles lying about, and some pieces of metal that looked like…like…nipple clamps?
"I hope you didn’t think you were coming here to study were you?"
I turned around and there she was, wearing nothing but her glasses, a black thong and a very wicked smile. "Because I have other plans for you. Now get on your back. get on your fucking back!" I jumped at the sudden angry tone she used. I was already off guard by her stripping before I even had a chance to seduce her, but her forcefulness was completely uncharacteristic. I lay down and she jumped on top of the bed and dug one of her stiletto heels into my chest. “When did she put those o-"OUCH!" "Shut the fuck up you fucking pussy. I’ve been dreaming of fucking the great and mighty Johnny Taurus all year, and you’re not going to ruin it by fagging out on me, now are you? ARE YOU!?!" She dug her heel deeper into my chest, and I had to stifle the urge to say anything else. I had obviously made a judgment error in assuming that this was your average Good Asian Girl. My reverie was interrupted by the spilling of hot wax on my chest. "I like the sounds boys make when I hurt them. Don’t worry; I’ll make it up to you." At this point I realized I had no control over the situation, and, actually, I had no problem with that. This was loads more fun than I was expecting to have.
Jen kindly removed her heel from my ribcage and pulled off my clothes until I was naked. I was hard as a rock at this point, shooting straight up into the air. "Ah Johnny, you do not disappoint. It’s not the nicest cock I’ve ever had, but it’ll do. Now if you haven’t guessed you’re going to do exactly what I say, or you get no treat understand?" I nodded in assent, amused by the total freak I had gotten myself involved with. "Now first I want you so suck my pussy, and lick it like you mean it or no treat for daddy. She lowered her soaking wet pussy onto my face and smacked me in the head. "Eat it you fucking sissy! Lick my fucking cunt till I scream!" Not being a soldier who disobeyed orders, I immediately stuck my tongue in her hole and wiggled it around. She was indeed leaking like a faucet, and her juices tasted wonderful dripping down my throat. I moved my tongue to her clit, licking it up and down as fast as I could (which, as you can imagine, is pretty fast). She obviously approved as she was to busy moaning to abuse me more. She was not however too distracted to continue swearing like a drunken sailor. "Oh YES, YES! LICK ME YOU FUCKING NIGGER! LICK MY FUCKING PUSSY, YES, YES SWALLOW MY CUM! OH GOD YOU WHORE, YOU BITCH! YOU FUCKING BITCH MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME CUM HARD!" I sped up my tongue speed to that of a vibrator, and rubbed her nipples between my fingers. She came and she came hard; I’m sure the whole quad heard her scream. And I licked up every bit of juice that came from her. I couldn’t help but to, it was like Snapple, made from the best stuff on Earth.
She fell back across my chest, with her face just inches from my dick. MMM. That was goooooooooood. I may have to be nicer to you. "I wiped my face off and said "Now did I earn the treat mistress Jenny?" She smiled at me and said "don’t be a smart-ass. Now let me get to work on this monster. She rolled over, and her tight little ass was in my face again, but this time she was focused on me. She spun around, she said, because she wanted, me to see what a good girl could do to a good cock. She immediately swallowed half of it, 6 inches, and came up. "My mouth is a lot bigger than it looks Mr. Football Star", she said as she jerked my pole with both hands. "Now I should warn you, many men have been unable to function properly mentally after one of my blowjobs. You just might fail all your finals." I smiled and put my hands behind my head, "that’s just a risk I’ll have to take."
She went back to work on my cock, sliding her full lips up and down my shaft like it was the only think she ever wanted to do. Her mouth was warm and inviting, and she soon had the whole thing covered in her saliva. The wetter she got it the faster she jerked me, and the harder she sucked. Her enthusiasm was what made it so good; she swallowed my dick like it was the key to saving her family’s life. She dug her nails into my thighs as she blew me, and the mixture of pain and pleasure was surprisingly nice. Who would have guessed that such a nice, sweet, good girl would be turning me into a masochist? With some effort she pulled my cock from her mouth and said "I know you’re enjoying this, but quite frankly I don’t give a shit. Time for me to get what I brought you here for." She sat up on my lap and rubbed my cockhead up and down her slippery slit. Then with no warning she slammed herself down and the whole 12 inches in one move, something I wouldn’t have recommended. "Be careful, you might puncture something." Jen had her eyes closed tight, as if she were trying to levitate a car using only her mind. "You shut the fuck up…I know what I’m doing. My cunt can take this and more, just watch."
Jen, after properly settling in on my monster cock, raised herself up and slammed herself down on it again. I was close to cumming already, her cunt was the tightest I had, and she knew how to control it. Her juices made it easy for her to get me in, and she then proceeded to fuck as hard as I had every fucked any girl. She pounded my cock into herself like a jackhammer. She squatted over my cock and repeatedly pulled most of it out before shoving it all back in again. "Enjoy this you bitch", she said, "you won’t ever have pussy like this again. This Pinay Pussy is the best you will ever have, believe that." I had no reason to doubt her. As she fucked me I never wanted it to end. Her face was the picture of innocence, but her body was doing the dirtiest thing imaginable to me. The contrast was more than I could take. "I god, I’m gonna lose it."
This statement did not please Jen. "Don’t you dare, don’t you dare cum before me or so help me god I will make you regret it." This, actually, scared the shit out of me, so, using my super muscle control I held back and until she had yet another screaming orgasm, rattling the walls, and leaving long scratches down my chest. To my surprise she recovered in no time, and started sucking my cock again. "It’s not a complete cum until you cum too. Now I want you to be a good boy and cum in mommy's mouth." I really needed no more prompting than that, and let my tide of hot semen wash down her throat and onto her face. The sight of her pretty, good-girl glasses covered in cum made me shoot again, landing in her hair. The effort damn near killed me, and I collapsed on her bed, unable to move or speak for 5 minutes. Jen, for her part, was no worse for wear, casually wiping the cum off of her face and licking it off of her fingers. It was unbearably sexy, and my cock was hard again in no time. "Hm, ready for round 2 big boy? I haven’t even gotten started. Wait till I get the whip out." A small "eep" escaped my lips as I realized that with this good girl I may have bitten off more than I can chew. I will never underestimate a sweet looking girl again.

No comments: